Tuesday, March 10, 2009

What a week!

It has been crazy around our house this past weekend/week! We took Conner to the ER Thursday night, because he had a fever of 104 and it only went down to 103.8 after tylenol and cool bath. They ran tests and came to the conclusion that he had a virus..i guess! Chloe stayed with my mom and dad and Caleb went to spend the night with his friend Kade. Well we got home from the ER at 3:30 am and went straight to bed...i got a call at 5:30am from Kade's mom....Caleb's throwing up...i was so tired, but i threw on my robe and put my contacts in and went and picked him up. He threw up a few more times and then he was fine, but what a night! With our crazy weekend and the time change...I think I am finally catching up on sleep!
Conner cut a tooth on top, so now he has 3 teeth..and he has another one swollen on top. He has been really fussy. I took him to the doctor on Monday and he has a double ear infection and blisters on his throat..poor baby! He weighed 20lbs 2oz. He has been so lovey and snuggly though, so I will take it while i can....I just love it!
Chloe loves to tell stories and make up names and the such...she is such a mess! While we were waiting at the doctor's office she is holding up a book and walking around telling stories...I think I told her a hundred times "Chloe use your quiet voice"....she is so loud and some of her stories are out there...I mean where does she come up with this stuff..what an imagination she has! I got her on video singing a Christmas song about God, Jesus, and Santa...it's pretty funny! She did hand motions too! It reminded me of Emily and Jan when they were little and all of their many performances. She is so clumsy and tends to run into things, so i am taking her to the eye doctor on friday to see if she needs glasses. I thought she was just clutsy, but my mom told me Emily was the same way and it was because she needed glasses...I guess we shall see!
Caleb started Baseball last week! He has practice every Tues/Thurs night and games on Saturday. He's excited about playing, but is so hard on himself. At the first practice he missed the ball the first time and had such a meltdown. He kept telling us "I'm horrible"....Matthew and I explained to him that he hasn't played in a few months and with a little practice he'll get better! He seems so grown up...I can't believe he is 5 and will start kinder in the fall! He is such a good kid and is always there to give me a helping hand! He is still Star Wars obsessed and would sit and watch tv, play his nintendo ds, or play with his little men all day everyday...if I let him. Matthew put up a swing set in the back yard and Caleb taught himself to swing high all by himself...now if we can teach Chloe! :)
Well this post is long and I need to clean the kitchen! So until next time!!!!

1 comment:

  1. WOW! What a mom!!!! I miss you all more that you know. Keep posting so I can get some more updates. Give the kids kisses for me!
    Love, Korina

    ReplyDelete