Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Shutterfly, What would I do without you?

I absolutely love everything Shutterfly has to offer and so does my family! I made photo calendars for different family members last year and each and every person who received on was in LOVE! They have so many options and it is super easy to do! Upload your pictures to Shutterfly, pick your theme/design, and create away. The options are endless!!
So if your stumped for ideas for this Christmas season you need to check out Shutterfly!

http://www.shutterfly.com/calendars/wall-calendars

Ohhh wait they also have the best PHOTO cards too! I made my Christmas card for this year at Shutterfly and it turned out beautifully!! I can't wait to send them to all my friends and family. I did a folded 5x7 card, but they have numerous options to choose from! You can choose from flat cards and folded cards with not only a photo on the outside, but photos on the inside as well! And I will say you will have a trouble deciding which one to pick, because they are all so cute and fun! So don't wait any longer!
Follow the links below and create away!
http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/holiday-cards
http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationer/christmas-photo-card

Don't forget to check out the photo books as well! This is a great way to keep all your photos together, so you and others can enjoy looking through all the memories you have created!
I like to make them for me children each year! They love to look back through their books over the years!





No comments:

Post a Comment